spring has sprung

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Thursday already....gggeeezzzz

(miss ya Meesh...)

Where did this week go? wow, it is thursday already! Crazy how time flies sometimes.. The most valuable thing in life and it goes oh so quickily... yeepppssss peeps!

This morning: 25 min. jog, 25 min. walk, push-ups, sit-ups.. my abs are oh sooooo sore! it is GREAT!

Let's talk about this runner to jogger thing. I used to be a runner now I am a 'jogger.' Blah. Really though I don't have much room to complain, I should be thankful that I can walk and jog. It is the small things folks, the small things we all should be thankful about. I need to just remind myself every now and then.

Well let the festivities begin... Tonight after class starts OC dinner party at Amy's, probably a trip to Patrick Caroll's because Regis lax is over and the coaches are planning a get together (not that I am much of a coach up there anymore). Tomorrow night is Karie's birthday- HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY ROOMIE and then Saturday is Rusted Root at Copper....Lots to do..

Have a great weekend.. muah!

3 comments:

Jess said...

hey you kids have a great weekend!! glad to see you're up and running again, so to speak :)

Melissa said...

awww, have a good weekend, i hope rusted root rocks! cute pic of you by the way! you're adddoorrrable! muah to you.

Heather Enos, Ed.S., NCSP, BCBA said...

Liss, I am super psyched about that site you gave me. i registered but don't have time to do much else with it today :) thanks for passing it along..
miss ya both! Jess-i'm gonna try to get to florida .. liss lets meet there next winter!