
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! Mine was fun. I went for a 40 min. jog in the am. the first 16 min. were slow, i mean turtle speed slow because i couldn't shake this pounding headache. so i got annoyed, walked for 5 min. then decided i'd do interval work. that helped me pick up the pace for the remaining for the run.
I then went to church by myself-which for some reason is always nice. I don't go to church on a regular basis but try to get it in every now and then.
Carmen had all us misfits that don't have family over for fondue! yummmm.... i actually made a dipping sauce! congrats me and i made this awesome tender ranch ckn. last night. don't ask me how cause i was doing laundry, watching a show with karie, talking on the phone and drinking wine all while i did it. it turned out better than when i try to put effort into cooking.. hmm weird.
I should be sleeping but of course i'm not, falling back into typical "Heather Style" procrastination, late nights and lots of running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Okay so really I used to be able to keep up with it but maybe not as much anymore. I think i'm not sleeping because i'm super excited. I'm going home again in three weeks.. three weeks can you believe it.. it will be my third trip home this year, okay technically my second but wow. i never get to see my family this much EVER... then I come back and have about 3-4 more weeks and then everything changes again.
I love change. So it is official so I guess I can announce it. I am moving in with Daniel. I'm uber excited. I really didn't think I could be this excited about something. I know, strange right? Especially since I haven't known him very long but.. it is so worth any risk it may be and what is even crazier is that normally i'd see this as a huge risk and I don't at all. Everything seems to just be falling into place effortlessly.
Now just get through the rest of this semester and i'll be set to go. I have really got to get in gear because I used to have great time management skills and now they seem to be just awful. Then again that could be because the window in my car fell all the way down into the door today.. yeh, lets talk about this folks.. don't buy a jetta or at least not a 2001 one.. Seriously... So we spent the evening taking my door apart... so i have to take it in first thing in the morning bright and early... eekkk.. i'll be carless tomorrow and that thought scares me.. i don't want to be carless, i'm one of those people who could never be carless... sad, huh?
oh well. off to type a paper and then maybe get a few hours of sleep tonight. g'night
6 comments:
im so tired i can barely keep my eyes open. there. did that help? hehe. : )
that is the cutest picture ever! it didnt come up yesterday when i read your blog! ah! have a good tuesday. : )
hey liss, it wasn't there. i edited it a bit last night.. haha i am going to see the babies again real soon..these boys are taking a chunk of change out of my pocket that is for sure but they are worth it. haha hope you are well.
hey liss, it wasn't there. i edited it a bit last night.. haha i am going to see the babies again real soon..these boys are taking a chunk of change out of my pocket that is for sure but they are worth it. haha hope you are well.
funny i hardly ever post but I noticed a little blurb in there about me. Thanks for the plug and can't wait to see ya in NY!
is it weird to read stuff about yourself on someone else's blog?
i guess your worth mentioning every now and then ;)
Post a Comment