I LOVE Boulder! not posting much because i'm heading out the door with sketch book in hand. I'm headed to boulder for the evening. I'm going to go play on the flat irons and then sit and do some work in a coffee shop. why boulder? you ask, especially because it is 6pm and I live in Denver.
I need out of the city. I need some tranquility.. I need to calm myself.
i'm not so much worked up but my school program and what to do with my life has me soo stressed at the moment that I can't think....my head has been hurting the last week..
I am very happy with everything that is going on. Very happy I have a million and one opportunities and that is what makes it hard. What have I got myself into...??? I was doing just fine when I was working at a job I hated and... going to school. My light at the end of the tunnel was finishing school. Now, I have a job I love and i'm just trying to finish the program so I have a degree; not necessarily to go into the field. Weird that something so simple is really a stresser. many people would die for my opportunity and believe you me i'm very very very thankful for it. It just makes it hard.
Anyway, it is raining. no it is pouring and i am loving the rain at this moment in time. I'm throwing on a jacket and walking out my door.
i'm unfreezing my gym account tomorrow and i'm going to take it easy with running till my foot gets better.. i'll make it through and everything will work out wonderful. I know it will..
1 comment:
awww, good posts heath. i hope you found some tranquility in boulder. im sure you did. : ) ill post more lata, gotta run. muah.
Post a Comment