spring has sprung

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Fulfilled


Hi Folks,

I don't know where to start, so much has changed in my life over the last two months. All I have to say is every single change has been for the better :)... yeh, I may be leaving the old heather for a bit, not much of it but a little. Suddenly, I don't want a packed schedule. I want to be able to think. For the past three years I've packed my schedule so full, so that I haven't had time to think. I guess maybe i've just made peace with that or....someone has snuck into my life and I want time to enjoy things. Yep, you read it right. Go ahead re-read the sentence, it is worth re-reading.. Someone has snuck into my life-when i least expected and yep....i'm in a relationship and so far so good... That's what Nashville was all about if you all are wondering.
Speaking of, lets talk about Nashville. There are so many highlights i'm not sure where to start: the park, fall creek falls, the tin angel, mountain bike racing, bbq, etc. You get the point, I had a wonderful time. Surprise, Surprise..I liked Nashville a lot and actually missed the humidity. It was sooo good for my skin.
Upon return to Denver, I was slapped in the face with work and even worse school work. I'm suddenly confused as to where I want my life to go. I love my job... LOVE my job.. now ya all know thats not a word i throw around lightly, which means i LOVE my job! Okay, so the thought of not doing it to return to school full time scares me... so i'm taking three classes this summer working about 25 hours a week, and then this fall i'm working about 30 hours a week and taking two maybe maybe three classes.. See... I've scheduled time to enjoy a little more!! yeah!
oh well.. anyway, the point of this entire blog i haven't been this happy with every aspect in my life.. There's always been something missing but nope nope not now.
I started my running training last week-- its slow, its short.... that kinda stinks but.. its better than nothing!
I start lifting on Monday.. fun 6:45am Mon, Wed, Fri. I CAN'T WAIT... no more chub rub for moi! haha
I think thats it.. my hair yes is still falling out but it is getting a bit better. my ears, well they ring maybe every other day--thats better than before. Four more weeks and my stress levels will be really low if any! I can make it..
i'll leave you with this song..
"don't fear your best friends,
because a best friend will never try to do you wrong.
don't fear your worst friends,
because they are just best friends that have done you wrong.
don't fear the night time
because monsters know your divine
don't feel the sunshine
cause everythings better in the summer time!!!!
and its never too late to start the day over!
never too late to pick up the phone and call
and its never too late to lay your head down on my shoulders
don't fear to walk slow
don't be a horse race, be a marathon
don't fear the long road
cause on the long road you have along time to sing a simple song!
don't fear your teachers
cause if you listen you can hear music in the school bell
don't fear your ownself
be a money to justify your worth
don't fear your family
because you chose them a long time before your birth"

I'm headed to Ny again soon! I can't wait. I am so excited and that is cause... I get to see someone again, I get to see my family, i get to see the babies, I get to see the wonderful place I grew up....

that's it i'm going outside for a walk! :) Peace!!

1 comment:

Jess said...

hey i wanna hear more about this boy. i'm assuming thats him in the pic. what's his name, where'd you meet? Details girl!!!!

i know what you mean though about being so happy and not realizing something was missing. I just started a relationship and I find myself smiling so much more than i ever realized was possible. Its great! I'm happy for ya.