spring has sprung

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Suddenly I see..

sunset at home on the lake in july (i miss it!)
this is what i want to be...

It is Thursday! One more week down. What am I doing? I am counting down days. I usually don't do this, I usually try to cherish each day as it comes. However, there seems to be bigger and better things in the future. I realized this morning I didn't feel like crawling out of bed because our apartment is sooooo freakin dirty. I can't take it anymore! It is just gross. I'm going to spend this weekend cleaning.....again...

the sun is shining. it is going to be a perfect day here today.. I tried to run this morning but my foot said "NO." I'm starting to get a bit frustrated but I guess that is life. I went to the school gym last night- it wasn't so bad but... i'm being picky. I was thinking about cancelling my gym membership to save the money monthly but I like the options of lots of locations and i like the variety of class times.. I need to start spinning classes again. I miss them and I still want to take salsa lessons. I'd like to do boxing too.. Liss-what class do you go to?

okay i'm off to nannying, then class, then a mtg. Should be back home around 9er!

Have a great day.
Heath

No comments: