I folks couple things real quick: It is HUMP day! yeh, almost over! we'll all make it to friday.
Second thing: it is Autism Awareness Month or Week.. eek i don't remember nonetheless be aware.
third thing: my run sucked today. excuse my mouth. how is it that i can go out one day and run 45 min. and have to stop myself because "it is not progressing slowly" and then i go out this morning and struggle with 20...ahhhhh.. my foot is killing me and i refuse to give up.
Liss- you might have gotten me addicted to a new website. I am mapping all my runs now, as of today..
check it out at:
http://profile.mapmyrun.com/heatherenos
Have a great day :)
2 comments:
That is a sweet little website. I could have used that to map out some runs here. Maybe I will get to use it a few time before I have to start mapping them in CO.
yeh, too bad i can't seem to run to be able to log some neat stuff.. guess you'll just have to find some good runs for me.. if that day ever comes again when i can run pain free :/
Post a Comment