
I post in blue tonight
Blue is considered beneficial to the mind and body. It slows human metabolism and produces a calming effect. Blue is strongly associated with tranquility and calmness. In heraldry, blue is used to symbolize piety and sincerity.
I am working on calming myself.. it is midnight, i should be asleep but the wheels in my head just keep turning. I'm trying oh so desperately to get myself back into a sleeping/waking schedule. I've struggled with this ever since my surgery in December. I royally messed my body up.. Anyway, I'm excited I start lifting again tomorrow a.m. I am soooo psyched. I tell ya there is a no slacking this time. it's time to get back in shape and get bathing suit ready.. There are some cute ones out there this season!
I've looked up a million places to camp this evening..while I should have been writing my assessment report... I've got the itch--here in Denver, i don't think spring exists we go straight from winter to summer. The past few days have been beautiful to say the least and we are in for 70 degrees and sunshine for the rest of the week! let the festivities begin.
Starting to put together my summer concert calendar. It starts with rusted root this weekend in Copper!! Yeah! Some of the lax crew from Regis is headed up and then of course there is Margs and Australia Mike and our neighbor Dean! Should be a good time, I may even get some spring boarding in...we'll see..
April 16th- Rusted Root @ Copper Mtn. - booked!
April 30th- Soul Coughing in Fort Collings- booked!
some to think about:
JUne 10- Big head Todd and the Monsters- Red Rocks
July 4th - Blues Travellers- Red Rocks
August 23rd- Ben Harper - Red Rocks
I've been checking out the hiking and camping book. I'm looking for some new and different places this summer- steamboat springs is def. on the list, along with some other places in Utah, and maybe New Mexico!
Summer ROCKS!!
1 comment:
ohhhh, rusted root and soul coughing. def two of my faves. we saw blues traveler in vail one time. maybe like 2 yrs ago now, hehe, it was toooo cooollld. : ) enjoy the weather! : )
Post a Comment