the quote of the evening...(matt talking about my hat) "your hat looks like a hacky sac, I think i'm going to kick your head around later!" -Liv I have to give you credit that was a great one :)
it is tuesday morning, i just got home. Darn, it is 9:55am and I could just crawl back in bed and sleep all day... I got about four hours of sleep last night-tops. Ouch, why on a monday night! ??
After practice I ran up to Breckenridge to visit my friend Matt. I went to mercyhurst with matt and he was in town with his dad. I will use any excuse to get out of the city. The plan was to go have dinner, grab a drink or two and head back down to denver.
plan failed. I had dinner, had a drink, bought yet another beanie, realized i missed the snow, met up with some more friends and about 1:30am decided it was too late to drive back down to denver. So I slept on a couch and woke up to the beautiful snow! :)
I miss snow! I love snow! I love breckenridge. I want to live there.
Although, I'm exhausted it is time to shower and head to school--oh it is going to be long!
tata
5 comments:
awww, i love breck too. i met a guy from there this weekend in austin and was remembering the snow. it was funny, he was a total hippie, he definitely belonged in austin. ; )
liss,
is austin a hippie city.. i wouldn't have guessed that.
we need to get together soon, my life is starting to spin crazy out of control..... but that is good because i have been bored for two months now!
oh yes, austin is definitely a hippie city. its funny though, cos it's also a college town. its a little bit like boulder that way i suppose. yes, we need to get together soon! come to dallas! : ) why is your life spinning out of control? email me if you don't want to post.
Hey Liss,
nothing that I can't blog. It is just getting crazy again. I seem to over commit myself on a regular basis and after taking two months off of practically everything.. i've gone and packed my sched.
i'm working doing home programing about 10-12 (13-14 w/ driving time)hours a week, I am nannying 12 hours a week, and then i'm holding true to my lax commitment at Regis --about 20 hours a week.. all on top of 15 credit hours this sememester! when I do it up, I do it good I guess.. so until end of April/beg. of May I'm writing off having any sort of life... blah
wow. id say you being busy is an understatement. but you go get 'em girl! rock on! ill see you in....may?!
Post a Comment