Here is a cute little quiz I find... Okay folks, I'm losing it... I think this was a lesson to teach me how to slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww down.... Anyway, I've read angels and demons, almost finished the marathon training book, completely read all the stories, quotes, quizzes, and life lessons in the little big book of life and started the book a million little pieces... My posts are becoming less and less entertaining.. What am I to do?? Ha just keep smiling -it'll be over before I know it.
The Scenic Route
Test your propensity for spontaneity
When you are traveling
a) you always have every reservation made in advance.
b) you have reservations lined up for some nights, and not others.
c) you wing it entirely. Your only safety net is the tent and sleeping bag in your trunk.
*B and/or C -depending on whether I'm alone or others are accompanying Moi.
At a party
a) you always stay in your comfort zone of close friends
b) you make an effort to meet a few new people, but always need to have your best friend by your side.
c) you try to meet as many new people as possible, and ignore your friends.
* I'd say C but I don't ignore my friends, so would that make b my answer??
On a road trip:
a) you map out the whole trip to be as quick and efficient as possible
b) you look at the map along the way and try to make as many scenic routes as time allows
c) map? What map?
*B
When you cook:
a) you always repeat dishes you know
b)you discover new recipes to follow all the time
c) you invent new dishes all the time, and rarely consult a cookbook
*hmm I don't cook often.. When I do I guess I follow a recipe and it turns out good... But.. I don't think you'd want me to invent one.. yikes :/ therefore B
When you go out to eat
a) you always go to the same restaurant and order the same dish
b) you explore different restaurants in your neighborhood and settle on a couple.
c) you try a new restaurant whenever possible and tell the waiter to bring you their fav. dishes.
*C
Give yourself 2 points for each time you answered (a); 5 points for each (b); and 10 points for each (c)
30-40 we'll go with about 35....
10-19 predictability isn't all it's cracked up to be. get out and live a little
20-39 you really know how to live the good life! Keep it up!
40-50 unless you like sleeping by the side of the road, getting lost, having mediocre meals, etc.. You probably need to rein yourself in a little.
enjoy.. I'm off to clean the place, attempt to do some laundry (getting the basket down and up the back stairs may be difficult...) then to run errands and then to work at Regis... maybe i'll start my essay for project inspect (projecting working with children living in proverty) and change my car insurance as well.. exciting day whoah!
No comments:
Post a Comment