I used to love Sunday nights because I couldn't wait to go to the center and work with my lovely kiddos.. Now, I love Sunday nights because (you will all hate me after you read this) I don't work on Mondays.
now- to make up for throwing that in your face, I do plan on getting up at 6:30am to do school work. All the work that I so conveniently put off this weekend.
Does that make it sound better?
oh and I found a new band- Bedouin Soundclash!
You can listen to one of their songs on my myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/eno13
I AM ADDICTED!
I had a wonderful weekend just chillin with friends. I love my life! I hope that you all did as well!!! :)
Now time for Grey's Anatomy!!!
1 comment:
awww im so glad to hear that you had a good weekend and you love life! i couldnt agree more! i had a great weekend and i love life! i smiled the whole way home from austin yesterday!
Post a Comment