spring has sprung

Friday, January 13, 2006

hi folks..

this is from a forward melissa sent me.. it makes me laugh everytime!

WOMEN'S REVENGE "Cash, check or charge?" I asked, after folding items the woman wished to purchase. As she fumbled for her wallet, I noticed a remote control for a television set in her purse. "So, do you always carry your TV remote?" I asked. "No," she replied, "but my husband refused to come shopping with me, and I figured this was the most evil thing I could do to him legally."

Philly was fun. Got a lot of insight. Kind of bummed that I am missing the weekend portion but then again I was ready to head back.. Sometimes it is an over kill--i don't go out anymore and i certianitly don't go out more than one night in a row.. yeh i'm old and boring but i feel a hell of a lot better when i'm not over tired and feel like pooooo.... Bummed that I'll miss all the people I used to coach with in NY and such.. oh well next year! Hey I got to see some old hursters though! that was good. I over did it on the foot and am def. paying for it now--for the first time since my surgery it really really hurts...

I had five hours of class tonight and 8 hours tomorrow and i never slept last night.. i went to bed around 12:30am - looked at the clock around 3:30am and was still wide awake (think it was the coffee i drank at 4 because i haven't had coffee in prolly 3 weeks) and then my roommate came in around 3:45 and my alarm was going off at 5am. I think I slept from 4:15am-5:00am (3am denver time) then finally called it quits and got up... at the airport by 5:50am Philly time, caught my 8am fight, got in denver around 10:30am, home, shower, school by 1:30pm -9pm.. I'm hitting the hay! g'night

1 comment:

Melissa said...

hope you got some sleep tonight darlin'! : )