spring has sprung

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

what to do what to do!

School:
the start of another semester and I love it. I'm taking four classes. Two of which are very time consuming. I have lots of observations and testing to do on little ones and I don't really have any little ones to do them on. I know you ask how? I am working with a 6 month old and then children with autism... I can't do any of my cognitive testing on them.

I am thinking about dropping a class but that puts me behind again... I don't want to get off track while i'm trying to very hard to get back on. I'm going to do my best to keep everything but i find myself over-committed once again.

Lacrosse:
i love it and all but... it is time consuming as well. The office work isn't a problem, practice plans no problem. i can bang that stuff out in two seconds flat. Recruiting I can do on my time no problem. the problem games.... and of all the things i'm doing its is the least that is going to have an impact on my later life. what to do what to do?

work:
my real work. I love it, i havent' started homeprogramming yet but i'm sure i'll love it. i love autism, well i love my kiddos! the nanny- i'm wondering if i shouldn't have accepted this position but then again it is a new experience. i need new experiences and it is with a family...
so i'm sticking with it.

foot:
update---IT HATES ME.. I layed around for four weeks. I can't do that anymore--life calls. it is black, it is swollen, it is hot, it kind of hurts. it hasn't been like this.. going to philly just did it in.. i have learned how much i appreciate my own to feet! I will do anything to have you back and functioning again! I will take you for a pedicure at the very least once a month! Please just heal.

thats my update.. now i'm off to go do school work and keep my head just barely above water! mmmmauuuhhhh...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

oh man the foot thing just gave me chills... i know what you mean, the hottness and stuff.. ugh. sucks! ims orry that you are still hurting girl! hang in there! you're a tough girl!