I can't stand insurance companies.. Especially car insurance ones !!!!!!!!!!
okay folks back in July I had a little bit of a fender bender with a pole, yes a pole.... a bright yellow one to add.. now i'm not a bad driver, it just "jumped" right out in front of me..
so my premiums went up....a considerable amount......blahhhhhhhh then............My car got stolen....and they went up again..........even though they said they wouldn't for comprehensive..
they say it was due to a move--which I did move --3 months earlier.......... hmmmm...
so friends................I'm stuck paying obnoxious premiums.. good thing that pole has a green mark on it forever-at least my jetta left it's mark:)
i just need to go for a run.. that is what i need to do and i can't. so i'm trying to figure out how to let my frustration out. I'm definitely up for any suggestions..... maybe yoga in a cast-ha picture someone at your yoga class in a big old cast-nah i'll pass. Maybe yoga at home... Problem is I don't want something calming and slow. I want something pounding, something fast, loud music in my ears, i want exhaustion, not renewal. I want to end looking down the street, sprinting, sweating, counting the steps till i get back to my door. I want to collapse on my front steps telling myself "just muster up the energy to go get water." that's the workout i want right now... That's when I find my peace...........then a huge glass of water, a plop on my bed, then a refreshing shower (that's when the renewal part comes after I've released the toxins).
to add to my frustration-some man just walked up and threw a solicitation through the crack of the screen door right onto my living room floor.. now - i am sitting not even 3 ft from my door..
if he is going to leave the ad for major appliances "cheap" he could have at least handed it to me... so i smile and say "hi" because he surely wasn't going to speak......
i see the doc tomorrow- maybe she will deliver great news! like you're healed, i'm taking this thing off - go run... can't i get my hopes up? Four more weeks, that isn't long. it is a month in the whole scheme of things--not long at all............... then things take off again.... no more slow pace for moi-but i think that is the lesson i was suppose to learn??
so on the more comical side- yesterday i worked 10 hours at Regis... yeh, 10 hours in the office. I was exhausted, I sat at the desk in front of the computer all day... why was i exhausted?? so thankful i'll be chasing kids around all day again soon! Anyway, i must have been tired because usually when i get home i put the crutches away and i hop around the house on one foot.. it is really funny but it is faster ( go go go go... that's me) . However, last night my crutches had fallen and were laying on the floor right in my path. I looked at them and hopped. I've cleared the crutches and other objects on the floor a million times--but last night I didn't clear them. My foot got caught right in the middle. Quick think...I had two choices put the broken foot, with the screw it, on the floor stay standing and keep my glass of water from falling or............. fall..... well usually i would decide to stop my fall by stepping on my other foot. That is what I did when I was down and out with both of my knee surgeries.. I mean -I walked on them a week after surgery, i jumped, i fell, i did all sorts of stuff and both healed just fine. However, I am a good two years older now-must be wisdom is setting in soo..... i fell.. i managed to save my water even!!! I layed there on the floor and laughed just laughed and so i hope you are laughing now. Then I realized that i may not have made the decision to fall just to save my foot.... Honestly, I think I was bored and it gave me a story to tell my roommate when she got home, a story that would make her laugh. And laugh she did...
I fly out for Philly next week. Now if picturing me hopping around my apartment on one foot isn't enough -you should hear about flying in a cast. I feel for anyone that has ever been through this. Luckily, my flight to Philly next week is non-stop because changing airlines in Chicago is crazy... On the way home- I was impatient, a little bit antsy, and had lots of time so i didn't wait for the wheelchair or ....pick the shuttle up on it's way by.. Oh no, I decided to crutch my way from the END of concourse F to the other END of Concourse C! Now that was a smart move... My arms hurt soooo bad. I had a backpack on that was stuffed with books and three bottles of wine--it wasn't light.. The wine was for friends, i'm not that much of a lush... Anyway- that is probably the closest I came to an adrenaline pumping workout!
So now i'm off to clean some more and unpack my bags so that I can pack for Philly.. Good thing I own a good bit of clothes because I still haven't figured how to get down and up the stairs with a basket full of laundry!
i think i just cracked. I might be a little more normal here on out. I think breaking point has passed. I think that if this is the worse my bad mood ever gets I'm golden because it always ends in laughter... Have a great day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment