What would life be like without color? Would you know color if you did not know grey?
spring has sprung
Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Crutches NO MORE!
No more Crutches!! This calls for a celebration! I'm not healed yet. I am still in a walking boot but.. I'll take it.. I will take anything but crutches. 4 more weeks left! I can do it!
I suggested to Jess we both do dallas.. Basically, i have a continental vochure and i'm tryin to spend no dough (in case I go to costa rica this summer).. so whatever is cheapest.. lets all get together no matter where it is. i'm looking at may 19-24 (more like only the weekend) but those around the dates...
4 comments:
come to chicago. email me!! we need to get this planned!
wtf heather with the chi town trip? 2 months ago you were saying "dallas trip"... trader. : ( me=not happy!
No crutches....great! You'll be back at it in no time. Just take it easy for a while and don't overdo it again, like Philly!
Hey Liss,
I suggested to Jess we both do dallas.. Basically, i have a continental vochure and i'm tryin to spend no dough (in case I go to costa rica this summer).. so whatever is cheapest..
lets all get together no matter where it is. i'm looking at may 19-24 (more like only the weekend) but those around the dates...
Post a Comment