spring has sprung

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Smushy Apple...EWWW


No, my post is not about my apple this morning, but it was a catchy title, huh? I'm weird, this I know. However, lets talk about that apple for a moment. I like hard, crisp apples- along with green bananas and hard pears. Once they hit the squishy gritty stage I don't like anymore. So i'm disappointed because...thats my apple this morning.. It makes for a sad breakfast. The only reason I am eating an apple anyway is cause Liss posted that they wake you up more than coffee and.. well they def. are better for you.

Wow, just wasted a paragraph on my apple. Really it shows how much I have to post. I realized another thing this morning- I don't think I like chocolate much, if at all. So I wonder why I eat it like it is going out of style sometimes... hmmmm?? I hate white chocolate, milk chocolate isn't all that great either.. I think really I only like the real small dark chocolate pieces with either almonds or espresso beans in the middle.. hmm then watch out the whole thing may just disappear!

Okay off the food... now to the real subject of my email. Every morning you wake up or every night you go to bed you should ask yourself "what am I going to do for myself today?" or "what did I do for myself today?" if nothing, make it a point to do something for yourself tomorrow. I know I know look who is talking the one person who will pack her schedule so full that she has no time for herself- but i'm trying really hard to find bits of time to just do something for myself. In these times we don't do enough of that!

so... do something for yourself today! That is my advice. For some odd reason i'm bouncy and off the wall but it is GREAT! I think it is because (knock on wood) I am running again.. wippppieee!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah you definitely skewed on a tangent there, but amazingly enough interesting! I love the way your mind works! Take your advice and do something for yourself today cause I am going to try to pack some stuff that may end up in Denver before I do. Send it out with sis.

Heather Enos, Ed.S., NCSP, BCBA said...

karie called me dr. phil last night after i read this post to her.. hmmmm... haha