spring has sprung

Thursday, May 25, 2006

on your mark get set go ready go lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scaling back whatever?! haha.
I awoke to feel me bouncin around the room..-- that is the only phrase that can describe it today! I woke it a spectacular mood feeling great at 5:45am. Not sure how considering I fell asleep at midnight in my bathrobe and woke up at 3am to put on pjs, get some water and read a bit... I feel like I slept great though.
then I threw my leg over the side of the bed and felt how sore I was from lifting and running red rocks last night and it felt even better. I love being sore. My hammies aren't screaming today yeah!! However, my quads def. are letting me know they got a workout!!! that makes me happy.
I threw on running shoes for a quick 20 min. jog this am and now i'm showering and headed to the new apt. to find clothes. Yes friends, I have a few clothes here and the rest in boxes and bags at the other place----driving me up a wall.
i'm going to pick up two dressers tomorrow night! yeh!!! So it will be much better after this weekend..
okay shower, new apt., target, nanny, gym then it is Nicole's all white party tonight!!! let the festivities begin.. I flippin love summer :)

Smiles all around!

No comments: