Hhhhiiiiiiiii!!!!!!
So this morning while I was in the shower trying to figure out when I am going to plan a mtg. with the director of education program at UCD this week, I realized that I have officially made one career change and now possibly a second before I ever started either. Our program is up in the air right now and I am making a meeting to maybe transfer into a master's program at UCD. It is a step down from an Ed.S. but it will take less time and get me in the same place, if not a better one. I'm confused and I may just stay where I am but... I don't know and I want all my options and consequences laid right out in front of me! I want to make a rational, educated decision... okay off that subject, we all have to be a statistic of something I guess?!
Home was GREAT! I love home and I love it in small amounts. Four days was perfect! I got to show Daniel the beautiful scenery. It was fun but we did spend a considerable amount of time in the car. Well worth it though. I even ended up out downtown... downtown, it has been over a year since i've gone out down there. I had a great time but realized i hadn't missed much at all.
I will post a pic or two when I get them. I never used my camera!
2 comments:
I'm downloading some pics right now to send to you. Too bad I'm going into withdrawl now that I realize it is going to be another month before I can actually cut my ties here. I knew this stage would come.
it won't be a month- think of it this way a little over two more weeks of work.. it'll go fast then off to NC that will be fun.. before you know it you'll be in a packed car driving out here. Enjoy the time you have left. :)
Post a Comment