
to the left are the friends I have to put up with on a daily basis.. This was the night of my birthday downtown!Hiya guys!!!
So I have to admit I'm debating on scaling back the blogging. First off, I don't have too awful much to write but secondly, does everyone really need to know about each and every little detail. I dunno?
However, I'll fill you in now. I have some of the greatest friends. It is so funny who you meet along life's paths. My friend, Clint, and I sat outside tonight on his front porch and talked the shit over two fat tires. Even though I'd never admit this to him, he has become one of my good friends. He just doesn't need to know his status yet.. haha.. But really we talked about their neighbors, about his dog sammy, about the dog I was suppose to get, about lacrosse and regis, about school and life in general. I have a lot of friends but there are few I really consider "good friends."
As for me, nothing and everything has changed. I'm still stubborn old heather trying to make my way in a world of confusion and fun. the path life leads you down is a amazing, really one moment your at point A and the next your at point B. That is what I really love about life-you just don't know where it is going to take you and the only thing you do know is that you are in control of your own feelings and nobody else's. Weird, I sound like a psychologist or something?? haha.
I couldn't be happier about life in general right now and maybe that has something to do with me kicking my own behind on the beautiful set of stairs at Red Rocks tonight but I feel great. Yes, a little sore but still great. I love working out and I love being outside in the evening in the summer.... I couldn't ask for a more fitting job! Even though my school program is in the air, I feel as though everything is going to lead to great things.
Sorry for my obnoxious optimism tonight. I'm not sure where it has come from. It has been since last August that I've felt this confident, sure of myself, and on track again! haha, my foot didn't win nor did any of last year's events.. I told you all I would push through!
Now it is 11:36pm my alarm is going to ring oh say in about 5 1/2 short hours! Tomorrow will be my last day of nannying... sooo sad :*( I am going to miss that cute lil guy bunches!
As for you all.. good night!
Heath
1 comment:
NO APOLOGIES FOR OPTIMISM! NEVER NEVER NEVER! im trying to catch up on your posts but i have to go now, will read more lata. :) glad you're happy as can be and the runs you've been doing sound awesome! i wish i could run red rocks!
Post a Comment