Phew, another semester over! Folks, this one was by far the most unorganized chaotic mess I've ever seen.. By the way this is my second post- i lost the first one at school because the computer didn't allow pop-ups and when i hit temp. allow it erased the entire blog.. i hate that. Anyway, just finished my last final-man two hours and 15 min. of statistics.. no thank you! However, i believe (knock on wood) that I kept my 4.0 just by the hair of my chinny chin chin. HOwever, I don't know for sure and I don't want to jinx it.. yikes! I'm utterly frustrated with our program. Admin. refuses to tell us what is going on and some of us are trying to make life decisions here.. I'm not the only one all in a fissy about it.... oh well what can you do besides sit back and wait.
lets talk about my turgid throat, or well neck for that matter. Surprisingly, my throat is feeling much better. However, my lymph nodes are still swollen as all get up and are sore to the touch. So I keep touching and poking at them.. Smart Heather, Smart! haha. My head is still full and spinning.. I feel like sometimes i'm experiencing an out of body experience or something. It freakin weird.. Everything echos when I talk too.. Oh well what can ya do but push through! I think Liss's term is "shit or get off the pot." I'll be fine.
I'm starting to really enjoy running again. It is getting to the point where i don't hurt as much and it isn't so hard anymore. I've dropped about 5 pounds so that always feels good too! Ten more to go! Whoa. I can't wait to start lifting again!
On a happy note, I am going home tomorrow!! Yeah, it is my second trip in a month and a half. How exciting is that?? I can't wait to see my dogs, my sis's kiddos, lil Zachary, and of course my famille!!! oh, forgot my wonderful wonderful friends--no forgetting here I just saved the best for last! :) It will be a short trip but like always sweet... My friends usually make it worth every single penny :) Cheers guys and looking forward to friday night, which..i said was going to be an early one but we'll just have to see about that if it is raining! haha.. Might make it a night on the town! hoot hoot!
okay time to straighten the hair, run to the bank, go to work till 6:30, run, walk, and grab a beverage at Patrick Carrol's tonight with a long lost co-worker. Up bright and early again tomorrow at 4:15am. Oh by the way when I woke up at 4:30am this morning, I actually got out of bed and... I got so much accomplished. I felt great! I think from now on i'm giving into the fact that i am permanently stuck on east coast time and i'm just popping out of bed. Maybe that is when i'll put in some much needed gym time by myself!!
muah to ya'll. have a wonderful week and a wonderful weekend. .
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment