
Moss Never Grows on a Rolling Stone!
Summer is coming and I'm feeling the serious itches to get out and about and to see what this world has to offer. I don't want to get any older. I mean folks 25 is getting up there and I know I'm still young but there is so much i want to do and see. For some odd reason today I have this weird anxiety like..well I can't fit it in with school and work and survive how am I going to make it all work when I have school loans to pay back and a real job. Oh well. Guess I just need to be content with traveling around the west for a couple of more years. Since I am dreaming though here is my list of places to go: Costa Rica, Argentina, India, Nepal, Denmark, taly, Greece, Zealand and Australia AGAIN, Thailand, Bali. For now that sums the abroad up but give me a day and i'm sure i'll have come up with more places. This list does not include what i'm missing out here in my own beautiful country.. Summer time does this to me..
(below) The hair. I have to do something with my hair. I think i'm tired of it. I'm thinking abouts something along these lines -short and colored but i'm thinking dark, not light. Let me know what you guys think about it! hmmmm.. I'm in a wedding in August though and I think I might want my long for that though.. oh decisions decisions.
5 comments:
I think that style would look good on you, but I kinda partial cause I don't think it could look bad. Believe me I would tell you if it did. I don't think I've ever mentioned it, but I really like your blog picture. You look so innocent with your tilted head. We both know that's not true!
Another day down and closer to me being there so we can explore those western spots. I'm holding you to it.
thanks for the blog pic comment.. haha sooo innocent, you know it is true ;)
yeh the only problem is that we truly don't know if the cut will look good till it is good and done.
i'm not sure yet. may wait till after bryn's wedding! hhmmm..
i see you in 4 days :) yeah!
I've never posted on your blog page before so hopefully I'm doing this right. Anyway I think the cut would be very cute on you, but I have to say I loved your hair when I saw you in March. The dark color is absolutely gorgeous on you. All my pics of you turned out great...unfortunately I haven't sent them to anyone yet...but I promise I will!!
Adge!!! you did it correctly!! So happy you posted on my blog!! I like the cut a lot too but I may wait because I'm in a wedding end of summer and..it takes more time to do my hair when it is short. I am def. staying dark, I like it too... thanks for the compliments.
You need to send me some of those pics!!! I hope you are well.. Talk to you soon.. I'm putting dates together.
ah, that haircut is hot! do it! i love your hair now, but change is always good too. : ) im behind you, whatever decision you make. hehe. (these are important ones!)
Post a Comment