t9 the left.. Carm, Me, Nicole.. dates for Mindy's wedding!!!This is Minday and I... she is such a beautiful bride!!!

This is Carm and I from Mindy's wedding!!! soo fun!!!why i am posting I do not know. I'm tired, it is late, i shouldn't be up. I have to work tomorrow.. yikes pikipes! I am trying to upload pics of mindy's wedding and drink some water.. okay lots of water but neither is working right now.. I must sleep.. i feel sleep coming on.. I am drinking this entire pitcher of water before I go to bed. I am soooo dehydrated.. yikes!
2 comments:
pics are super cute! you look awesome!
did you drink the whole pitcher or agua?
oh i drank it.. i love aqua! haha.. how are you? I hope you are well?? I need a much needed vaca after all the money i los tin my purse.. along with everything else...
Post a Comment