My roommate and I were sitting her chatting and I've set two goals for myself....
When I finish graduate school (or possibly this summer) I'm backpacking Thailand....
Anyone is welcome to join..
Before I leave this wonderful state of CO I'm either hiking or mountain biking the Colorado Trail (Denver to Durango).. I think hiking is more realistic for me however, some friends say they will go along if we mountain bike....?? hmmm....
I know random post. Just getting my goals on paper!
Headed to the mall (to return stuff) and then to the gym...
Have a great week :)
4 comments:
count me in for thialand. seriously. if you get costs and time figured out i'll have a better understanding of where i am at with jobs and such. don't know how much time off since i have a wedding late in the summer I need to fly to portland for but I so want to go. Amy and I were supposed to when we were in OZ but had to cancel due to bomb threats. We figured we were lucky once with Bali, why try our luck so soon after. Keep me posted and get your ass to chi-town
ohhh good goals! i wish i could hang with ya, but im growing up and want to be all domesticated. : ) so no backpacking pour moi. : ( good luck with the surgeon! call me soon...
Jess- I need to figure out what is going on for this summer. i'm in between jobby jobs as well so... i'm not sure if i'll get to save the money or not... if this summer, i'll keep ya updated. Otherwise, count on next summer def. :) I gotta get out and travel again...
Oooooh! Most excellent goals!!! I was just diving into my employee handbook and trying to find a way to utilize the leave of absence. The CT would be great. I loved riding in Durango the last 3 times I've been so I can't imagine the entire CT. If you need a trailmate to hike or bike count me in! Sorry if that is weird since I don't know you, but I highly respect the rapport I concluded from Bryn!
Post a Comment