spring has sprung

Friday, November 11, 2005

Up up and away

This week's scenario is highlighted by a positive surge in your social and personal life. Friendships come in many strange flavors. Seek out the company of people who will tolerate you for who and what you are. You'll accumulate personal power in some unexpected places. You may have been feeling a little down in the dumps lately. Events that happen this week, will now re-new your old spirit & confidence, to make you feel on top of the world. Don't go overboard on the celebrating, you need to get your beauty rest. You'll need to put out a lot of energy to keep up with the scheduled activities. Someone close to you may disappoint you or hurt your feelings. Take it into stride, don't over react, just remember forgiveness is for those who really are sorry, not for pretenders. Dig deep & you be able to understand motivations. ===============================================

things get better they always do.. Hopefully my horoscope is true... I'm starting to look up and starting to deal with things. Isn't it funny that in the time of the events you rally and totally go into a surreal world to get things done. Afterward, you collapse. Well the last two weeks I think I was going through my collapse. My accident with the pole, my broken foot, my stolen car, my foot surgery--that's all been in the last month and a half to two months. That is insane. Its a lot to take. I didn't think twice about it when I had to but now.... It is def. Kicking in. The last two weeks I've been pretty tired and not feeling so well. This morning I woke up with two screaming ears. Yeh, weird huh, ears hurt like hell. I called in sick to work I HATE THAT..... Anyway, I think it is only gonna get better--at least that is what my horoscope says.

I've gone and done it.. Seems those closest to me always suffer in times that I come down.. I haven't been the nicest person lately and I HATE THAT TOO. I feel that I may have been attacking-not purposely meaning to be. I need to realize sometimes that comments come out that I think nothing of but they hurt others. I love all my friends to death and am thankful for each and everyone of them in my life. The last thing I want to do is hurt someone with a meaningless comment. I'm going to work on that....

On a happier note, I registered for classes today HOORAY!! :) I can't wait to get back to school.. I've missed it soo much. I think that was part of my problem this fall as well. I was working really hard for something I felt really passionate about and then I took two semesters off right in a row and felt like I stepped down. I felt like my goals were put on the back burner. So I'm so excited. Spring is going to be crazzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyy but for everyone that knows me that's when I deal best!!!

Alright, my ears are hurting really bad.. I'm going to go lie down and wait for the Dr.'s office to call me back.. Hopefully, they will get me in today... HAVE A HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments: