
I spent the holiday with Bryn... We ended up at the Casino for dinner.. Doesn't it look yummy?? I was bummed I couldn't spend it with my family but I have to admit this may have been one of the best Thanksgivings yet....
I left Omaha this morning bright and early and was back in Denver 7 hours later.... The whole way back I couldn't stop smiling. I just laughed to myself the whole way home.. We know how to have a good time!!!! I'm rejuvenate for my week!
I have a long week a head of me. It is going to be crazy but I know my kiddos will make it fun! They always put me in an amazing mood.
I'm going to try to get some running in this week. It still hurts if I do anything over 2 miles but I'll push it as much as I can before surgery. Speaking of, I'm def. out of the pacific shoreline half marathon and probably out of the San Diego marathon as well. I am still pushing for it though. My surgeon said she doesn't think it is a good idea. I have an appointment with her this week so i'll see if I can talk her into it?
I'm hoping to be back in commission by mid-late summer. So anyone up for an August marathon?? "With every frustration comes the energy to move to a higher level of achievement. With every challenge comes a new strategy for taking action." That is my philosophy for the next few months.
I think that is it. I'm all out of sorts- I feel like it is Sunday. That probably is because Bryn had me up at the crack of dawn. I have to admit - the sunrise was beautiful and well worth it! :)
Happy Saturday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment