spring has sprung

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

looking up?

GNO- girls night out!!!!!!!!
so this is a pic of a couple of my coworkers and I... We've started a monthly girls night out! It is a blast!!! just thought i'd explain the pic because it it so much fun to work with awesome people!
Anyway- things might (fingers crossed) be looking up again.. Just maybe. i got granted in-state tution and even got a state grant! WOW.. too bad I made up for it last year when i spent pretty much most of what i'll earn in my life time. haha.. School is worth it right?
I can't wait to start up again next semester! I've been missing it...
my car is currently getting fixed... it just might be nice again soon. it has taken quite the beating since August--pole, 4x4 trail, stolen-poor thing!
well until next time! I'm off to sleep... night

1 comment:

Melissa said...

very cute pic!