spring has sprung

Thursday, November 03, 2005

holy good money

Must sleep, but first. Tonight I went to a fundraising benefit for where I work, Aspen Center for Autism. Good lord amazing place. We held it in someone's okay not someone but Rutt Bridge's 5th floor pent house (well loft) but the thing was about the size of the house I grew up in.. Not quite but close. Amazing art pottery pieces, amazing balcony..amazing wine, amazing jazz band, amazing food! All we had to do was greet people in the lobby and walk them upstairs. For the last hour we got to enjoy all the festivities.. Made for a somewhat long day and late night but well worth it. Not that I ever want to live in the heart of a city but if I were to want to that place would be it. Or that place just made me think about it.. g'night

No comments: