spring has sprung

Monday, March 06, 2006

This past weekend.

:)


* I will post pictures soon*
Sometimes words aren't necessary...
this is one of those times. ;)
I'm sure I'll blog stories at some point but
right now I just wanna smile.


another note:
readers please keep a couple of my
good friends from home in your prayers:

one is in the hospital with a shattered hip,
broken pelvis, and shattered femur bone.

another has a mother in the hospital
in pulmonary ICU.

thanks i appreciate it.

now time to leave regis and go work with
the best kiddo in the entire world :)

*two weeks and 2 days and i'll be boarding
a plane and heading to NY* woohooo

2 comments:

Melissa said...

who is in the hospital and how did they get there?! shattered hip, my god! skiing incident?!

Heather Enos, Ed.S., NCSP, BCBA said...

my friend bri is in the hospital. going up a gravel pit at 80mph on a snowmobile. it flipped and landed on him... blah... the crew he was with had lost him and found him about an hour or so later in the dark.. scary-makes me sick... bri has been there for me through thick and thin when i was having bouts of whatever at home back in the day...
so... looks like i'll be spending some time at the hospital while i'm home... :(