spring has sprung

Friday, March 10, 2006

I AM PATHETIC




PISCES This week's scenario is highlighted by your ability to take on more responsibilities in your life. Opportunities to expand your horizons and your income will arrive on the scene this week from nowhere. Someone who had taught you lessons in the past will now help you to show your worth. Get out there and prove yourself to the real world. Use your past experiences to build your confidence and overcome any obstacle put in your way. A good relationship will provide you with a solid anchor, as your success also depends on your loved ones. Communication will help you to be more objective in your thinking. Someone with a heart of gold will smile on your efforts and help make things happen in a big way. Think things through before announcing your grand plans. Others can help you to tune the finer details later but, you can only rely on yourself to get the job done right.

interesting horoscope... I hope its right...

my running efforts are really bumming me out.. For all of those who know me well... I'm kind of a competitive person when it comes to certain things and others I'm not. Well... When it comes to running every once in a while I can be and...When I can't run I seem to be even more competitive. I got the on the treadmill tonight at the gym.. I picked one far away from everyone else in the corner.. That way I figured it would force myself to only walk. But no, first some guys starts walking in the direction..Sure enough he jumps on the treadmill next to me.. UGH after about five minutes of hearing his feet pounding the treadmill I glance over at his screen--he is only going a speed of 7.. (not that that is bad) but I think to myself that used to be my warm up speed.. Maybe I can just do 7.5 for about 5 min. Or so. so I crank mine up.. About 30 seconds in my ankle hates me and I mean hates me...About 2 min. In my foot starts screaming but the guy next to me isn't letting up.. I'm like I can't be shown up--"foot you have to come through for me" Then.....If matters weren't bad enough some chick prolly in her 30s jumps on the treadmill on the other side of me.. I think to myself- she better be walking then I can focus my attention on walking faster than her.. nope, sure enough she runs.. and all that is going through my head is I should have picked the treadmill in the corner and turned it so it faced the wall. Not to mention I didn't have my mp3 player witih me... so about 6 min. in I swallow a little bit of pride (only because I feel my ankle starting to give way again) and bump the treadmill down to a speed that is not worth mentioning... (I was still jogging at least).... At this point I realize my asthma is horrible.. whenever my asthma gets bad I just focus on not wheezing so no-one else will know it is an issue.. So I'm trying to breath real deep and really really slow but I'm overly frustrated.. at minute 10 I say the hell with it and go back to walking but.....of course I crank the treadmill up to like an incline of 9 or so... at minute 15 I'm starting to feel real discouraged on the treadmill and I'm hating one stupid night of drinking back in august... so I switch to the bike, then the elliptical and then... right out the door. However, I still did get about a 45 min. workout in...

I'm not mad, I'm not unhappy just frustrated.. why is something I love so much sooooo difficult right now?? blah... I guess I knew it would be like this for a while but I'm just so close to the end that it is really hard to sit still and what not... plus, I'm a little stubborn sometimes and so... yeh competitive and stubborn go hand in hand...

next week I start my lifting program. That should get better.. i've just NEVER EVER been this out of shape and I think it is worse out here because of the altitude.. Gosh thinking back i've never been in such good shape and such bad shape all in one year ever! i'll get over it.. it will pass.. I just needed to post and vent... so just pouted to all of yas! yes, this is as bad as my pouting gets... I don't make any of those stupid baby faces or talk in some stupid little voice so your all safe if I call anytime soon...

on another note.. the NY license is found.. the CO one is still gone.. For those of you that do not know I lost two different credit cards and two different licenses all in a months time... I found one license and one card today.....after..... I cancelled it.. haha I'm sure that was were I put it, I just didn't remember doing it and... why I would put them where they were and think I would remember it, is beyond me... see Liss- I sound like you..

Happy St. Patty's day everyone :)
I'm not Irish but green is my favorite color so... I think that's why I like the holiday!

toodddalooooos

No comments: