
Going Home!!!!!!!!! It is funny when I have so much to do I just can't seem to focus.
I haven't been able to focus on anything for about a week now. I am soo ecstatic to head home. It is also very funny how I swore I wasn't blogging for the rest of the month and I think i've posted more this month than any other. Okay, maybe not quite but... i've posted a lot.
So home is going to be very busy. I'm home Thursday through Sunday this week and I think my schedule is just as packed as it is when I'm here in CO. Crazy how that goes sometimes.
My sis and I are making dinner for the family on Thursday evening. Not just ma mere and ma pere but also for my grandparents and my grandma and Jason's family... I'm sure the babies will start crying and I'll end up cooking alone. which is a very scary thought cause let me tell you... i really can't cook.. Thursday night I'm headed off to my grandma's house to stay with her.. Whoa, my own queen size bed.. real mattresses. I'm going to feel like a queen! haha Not to mention I get to hang with two of the cutest babies in the WORLD.. oh i'm gonna be the aunt that spoils them rotten...
Friday it is off to see my one and only hair dresser.. Well at least the one that i've seen since i could walk. I love her and miss hearing all her funny stories. I'm not sure what I should do. I'm def. dying my hair-i'm feeling a need for a change. I'll go darker and red like i do once a year or so.. maybe she'll talk me into something different but... i'm not going lighter! I'm debating on leaving it long or cutting it.. so if any of yas have any cute idears send them my way! Friday off to hang with Bri and his gf. Funny, i used to stay with his girlfriend when her parent's were out of town.. i wouldn't say babysit cause she was old enough to do that but she wasn't old enough to drive so i would take the to school, pick them up, yada yada. ya know the mom thing.. We'll just hang and watch movies. Last I heard he is hoping to be out of the hospital bed and walking by late july. Man, sure puts my injury in perspective. Makes me feel bad about all that complaining I did. He is a tough cookie though, he'll make it through.
then comes Saturday!!!! hooorraaaayyyy--i've been longing to see my bestest FOREVER and i've been longing for a wine tour.. Can you believe it, it has been two years since our last one.. no excuse for that. I think we are going to head around Seneca lake--there are a few more wineries to hit. I think we are all piling it up in the K&L van, no limo this time.. I hope we all fit.. Speaking of I need to call Kel. I think the crew is going to consist of myself, em, kel, hb, ellie, Adge (she is coming in from OHIO..man do i feel special.. such a great friend:), kendra, kris, scutter, maybe my sis (she needs to get out) and kel's man greg. I'm not sure if hb's boy or el's boy will be going us or not but they sure are welcome to come.. the more the merrier. I don't really care what wineries we hit I just want to go to the champagne house and hazelit!!! RED CAT RED CAT! After the tour, I'm prolly gonna jump in the car with Heath and head to the Switz.. oh good times there.. it is the polar bear swim and lots of my insane friends will be jumping in the lake at in the 20-30 degree weather outside. I'd love to say those idiots will at least wear wetsuits but nope.. just a bunch of small town boys and some cottagers running around in boxers and chics in bathing suits jumping in a** cold freezing water. You'll see me fully clothed..
Saturday i'll be staying with the grandparents and meeting up with them for a late dinner. Sunday morning back to the parent's house for bfast and to say goodbyes.. *tear*.. I love my family with all my heart. I love my hometown but it isn't for me right now. I'm not sure if it will ever be for me again but my wonderful fun friends will def. keep me going back to visit.
Upon my return to Denver I'll be working full time for three days and going to class then I'll be flying out once again for Nashville.. yippeee and this trip has me just excited as the one home! I'll save that post for a later time though--since this one is getting a bit long and I still have a fasfa form staring me down and .... an empty bag waiting to be packed and Carmen is calling.. yeah Carmen.. making my famous salad haha.. its not famous just seems to have a reputation i guess.. I get to meet Carmen's boy finally! :) she just informed me he was going to be there. I've heard so much about him.. i'm excited. whoah... overload.. working all day tomorrow.. going straight to carm's after work around 7er and then working till 8pm tuesday (might have to change the schedule around a bit so i can catch the girls lax game) then full day thursday that will end will an 11:50pm flight out of denver.. eeeeeekkkksssssss! i'm excited.. I love traveling!! :) okay must get stuff done.
*the pic above is from one of my last nights in Canandaigua. summer 2004*
1 comment:
jesus christ, did you take a breath at all honey. Damn you are one busy bee. You take care of yourself. I hope you had a fabulous weekend. Wish we could visit more. You're always welcome to visit me in Fl once i move down. Oh and I talked to miss Katie Michel for a bit last night. I miss oz
Post a Comment