spring has sprung

Monday, March 06, 2006

Oh another....


so...because i should be doing other stuff (*ahem- assessment report or more importantly sleeping) I decided to waste some more time and blog.... Actually-this month is crazzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyy busy... so i figured that i'd post again tonight since i was already procrastinating. Plus, I have some good pictures to put up.. haha I finally copied all the pictures i've been neglecting to a disc just so i could post them for you guys... don't be alarmed or surprised if this is the only post you see for this month.. I'm gonna be up to my chin in stuff.....

we'll start with today:
was supposed to be an easy chill day and i ended up working about 8-9 hours.. oh well no biggy.. i can't complain when the pay checks start rolling in.. I got to the gym tonight. I met Amy there and she kept my butt going on the bike (cause the elliptical killed the foot sat.) for about 45 min or so. my bum is sore.. you'd think with all the cushion of my ghetto booty that wouldn't happen but... it did.. haha it was soo great to workout though.
past weekend: the pic above may do it some justice..haha -i prolly will get in trouble for that pic.. :) Anyway- it was one of the best weekends i've had in forever. I don't even know where to start. Thursday Bryn, her fiance (yep you read it right) came in from Omaha and Daniel from Nashville. started thursday night w/ dinner at vesta dipping grill *highly recommended* then moved to three dogs and then back to my apartment. Friday they headed to the mountains i worked but... my day was actually wonderful! Mammoth game friday night.. saturday- up to vail.. brynny got engaged CONGRATS.. (i failed to mention this in my earlier post in fear that it might be read before she got a chance to tell everyone she wanted to)...We visited Mindy *miss her* and last night we just chilled with a movie..
i think i still can still smell burnt socks..haha (someone...tried to warm their socks in our microwave and burnt a hole in them) it was funny! :)

prior:
The other pic is from last Saturday morning when i got locked in our bathroom for about an hour and 15-30min.. so fun. but i promised i'd post the pic of me crawling out .......hehe

future:
this week is going to be pretty crazy with school work. time to get back into school mode. I also will be staying in denver for at least a year.. Cause i'm staying at UCD, no transferring anymore.. I didn't get in but wasn't very surprised considering i didn't put much effort into the application or the essay.. Saturday we are all meeting up at the rio for margs and food!! mmmmm
The following weekend I head to Vail with Carm to visit Mindy- we are throwing our own bday celebration up there and i'm hoping to get some snow shoeing in, if i can get up there in time after work on Sat.
and then the following wednesday is spring break at UCD and i'm headed back to NY to see the family.
Before I know it, it will be april and i will begin training.. so exciting.
i need a trip for easter???? we were thinking steamboat but i still think it may be chilly up there at night to camp...

the other pics are from matt's visit and then just random stuff... enjoy! you can get to more pics on my yahoo site.. check out the 2006 album--i'm sure they are worth looking at.. haha

No comments: