spring has sprung

Sunday, March 12, 2006









"I need this old train to break down....Oh please just let me please breakdown. I need this old train to break down... but I can't stop now... can't stop nothing if you've got no control of the thoughts in your mind. you don't know nothin but you don't need to know... ya keep on rollin ... i need this old train to break down.." -jack johnson

Yes... I did take the pitcher of water to the race with us in Marg's car...... i couldn't race until i finished the entire thing... (above) on our way out of the rio last night Meesh thought she would pull her coat out from under Amy-ya know the table cloth trick.. the stool moved Amy fell on the floor and Meesh dropped to the floor laughing. They were blocking the entire walkaway.. I was having a conversation with Amy when it happened it may have been the best face of the night. (left) I think might be the face everyone claims I make but I never know I do.... "Seriously? Are you kidding me?"

things that make me happy..
running running and more running
an awesome person
my kiddos
great nights out and great friends
my job
the place where i live
my family
snow
warm weather
camping
climbing
road trips
sporadic trips
visiting home
wonderful conversations on the phone
smiling
the hammock
hot chocolate
daisies
lilies
the lake
water in general
hiking
travelling
being me
laughing till my stomach hurts
babysitting some of my fav. kiddos
sunsets
sunrises
waterfalls
nature
horses
dogs
music
brisk fresh air
sunshine
jogging in the rain


I am in a great mood. I have great friends and am very thankful for them. I have a great life, I am happy.
Last night we went out and I consumed a bit more than I would have liked but I wasn't out of control. I got up this morning and ran my first 7k... i'm not 100% of our time, frankly that doesn't matter i was just happy to run. It put me in such a great mood, not to mention got the toxins out of my body. It was great to just jog.... i need to work on getting my time up over the next few weeks but i'm sure it will come. two days ago i was wondering if i would ever feel comfortable running again but i think that has passed...

No comments: