so... i am suppose to start training monday. I am excited. I'm running a short road race the end of april and another in may. Hoping, to be ready for a half marathon by june/july and then a full one by october... soo exciting :)
I ran a whole 2 1/2 miles today.. Whoa.. haha not really but it is a start.. I felt more tired from the run today than I did the 7k last weekend.. crazy how that goes sometimes. Anyway, i'm excited to be out an about again. soon my stress will decrease and my sleeping will increase.. my body isn't getting out of this--i am forcing it back into a routine.
today was my last day of caffeine.. i'm done with it. I used the last $3.00 on my starbuck's card. I didn't drink caffeinated beverages for over a year.. i don't know why in the last year i've decided I need them!
I think that is it. I don't have much to report this weekend has been a low one.. Which is great! it is soo nice to just chill. I might go hiking tomorrow, we'll see what the weather is like!
okay off to pack for NY ! lata gatas!
2 comments:
wow, a whole year?! thats quite impressive, my friend. i would love to emulate you!
does that sound weird? 'emulate you'? it makes sense, but it does sound weird.... oh well. : ) cheers.
Post a Comment