
Hi Guys... it is sat. night and it is late. I can't sleep.. i stayed in because i was exhausted and wanted to catch up on rest and here it is 1am and i'm still wide awake..
anyway, this picture is of my two adorable nephews and all i have to say is that i want to go home sooooooooooooooooo bad!! I just want to be with my family.. Jaxson and Spencer were born friday night I think around 9:45pm (east coast time).. I got word about 8pm (mountain time)!!! I was so excited! three more weeks and counting and i'll be back in NY... I wish I could go now... maybe i will..hmmm??
funny story.. this morning i got locked in our bathroom for over an hour.. the only way out, after taking the door knob apart with my finger nail file (see that stuff does come in useful sometimes), was to break the frosted plastic window... i tried for an hour to get out other ways.. what makes the story even better is that.. our landlord doesn't seem to be around this weekend and... I don't have his number- so, Karie and I are still crawling in and out of this hole to use the bathroom--the door i'm afraid is permanently jammed....... i'm cracking up now just thinking about it. We have a picture of me coming out of the bathroom--i will post it soon you ya'll can get a good laugh too..
Daniel, Bryn, and Kevin.... I am praying and hoping it will be all fixed by the time you come out... yikes! haha..
Laxers that may see this site-- I'll be at the game tomorrow...good luck play your best and play your hearts out.. i have complete confidence in you, you'll do great! keep your heads up!
3 comments:
they are adooorable! congratulations auntie heather!
oh my gosh, I can't imagine have not one baby but TWO! Lord they are cute. Congrats auntie. :)
aren't they just precious! I cannot wait to go home!!! i'm an aunt..crazy...thanks guys.. hope your well.
Post a Comment