i just told the girls today that i'm slimming my time down on the lacrosse field to pretty much nothing... it was hard, really hard. I am going to miss them sooo much. They are a great bunch of girls with a bunch of potential- i just hope that they see that.
I hope that the future proves to be worth it.
and.... it sucks when your not prepared to do it... blah blah blah. We were going to tell them but not until we had sorted out all the details and I had finished writing to all of them... but... unfortunatly, it didn't happen that way.
I expect some of them to be disappointed in me. i know why i made the decision i did and i know it is best for my future because i won't ever be a full time coach but.... it doesn't make it any easier.
blah.tear.sigh.
i'm going to go do my presentation for class.
4 comments:
awww sweetie! im proud of you! im sure that must have been so hard and so sad. but life will sort itself out. you're amazing, keep on keepin' on girl! : )
Happy V-DAy baby!!
okay call me a computer geek...i just call myself web saavy, but somehow i found your blog. I think I speak for the rest of us when I say that we felt the same way about you.
Kate! wow, I was just reading through old blogs because i can't sleep and came upon your comment! Thanks and thanks isn't enough, you girls have been great and I miss seeing ya'll everyday. You know your in my hearts and when i'm not there I think about it. I always will. i wish I could have found a way to have extra hours in my day!
Post a Comment