spring has sprung

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

neglection!





i have 75 unopened emails in one inbox (no junk it is a secret email)... I have 65 unopened emails in my school email account and 2 in my hotmail account... you sure can see where my priorities are at the moment.. what a week this has been--might just be one of the busiest of the semester..
thats okay next weekend should be a good time...... just hold on till then...
my sister is being induced friday :) yeah! i'm gonna be a real aunt...although, i already considered myself an aunt..
okay i have a paper to finish and a test to study for for tomorrow... blah.. and i have to work all day tomorrow too... YIKES !

oh yeah and this is Amy and I ringing in the new year at what I believe was 10pm out here in the mountain time zone! :) cheers to a good night...

3 comments:

Jess said...

hey email me about new zealand. I'm up for going to oz. Let me know the specifics and I'll see if I can swing it.

Melissa said...

cute pic! miss you girls, glad its friday im sure you are! (that sentence was dumb, sorry). hehe. congrats and good luck to your sister! happy aunt day to you! okay i think im retarded. you guys are really going to nz??!

Heather Enos, Ed.S., NCSP, BCBA said...

Liss, thinking about it....along with everything else.. i need to get out.... !!!!!!! haha but lots of stuff going on with our program at school... blah long story lots of stress.... but hey i got my boot off today.. i'm finally a free women.. i can ease back into running in a week and a half :) yiippeee.. i wont' be a fatty anymore!