The longer my runs get for my marathon training the more my feet hurt! Awhhh it even hurts to walk in my comfy sandals today. I can do it i can do it i can do it.. .......
But anyway this comment may shock quite a few of you... the more miles my marathon training picks up the more and more i want to be on my bike and the less and less i can actually find time to do so (or well... feel okay to do so w/o completely wearing out my body for my runs) eeekk...
does that mean i'm starting to really enjoy this biking thing? and regret not being able to get out as much?? hmmmmm...
Daniel just might faint when he sees this blog (if he checks it)..
3 comments:
Heather~~Hey chica, way to train!!! You are amazing!! I am going to do 2 sprint triathalons in Highlands Ranch next summer...I'm way excited. Hey, do you have a road bike? Did you say you were training for a marathon....what's the whole bike thing? Anyways, I'm excited. We need to hook up sometime!!
Tami
Tami,
yes yes I have a road bike and Daniel actually just surprised me with a mtn. bike today!! :)
Do you have a road bike? i'm assuming yes--we def. need to ride.
I do the duathlons but not the tri-- I don't swim very efficiently. I can swim but dont' like to put my head in the water--haha
lets figure out a date to get together for sure!
by the way I need to link your blog to mine!!
becoming a cyclist, huh! If my bikes sell you will officially have more than I for once. Wait until you take your own mtn bike out on the trails...you'll be hooked.
Post a Comment