spring has sprung

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

STRESS--BAD NEWS!


so anyway, first maybe I should stick my foot in my mouth and apologize for my previous post. I've debated taking it down but that is what was going through my "crazy" head at the time so I'm not going to. I want to make it known that I know I have support!
sometimes even meaningless comments can hurt, and i over reacted just a bit. however, i'm still going to admit AT THE TIME that is the way I felt.
I know stress is getting the better part of me and I'm not sure why. I've always been one to be on top of things and right now i'm going crazy not having a job and feeling like i'm pulling my own weight. on the other hand- school is busier than heck and..... practicum and internships are eating me up! yikes... i don't want the next few months to be wished away because i'm hoping the semester will end..
i guess i need to sit back and not be anxious about the future- go with the flow- and live in the moment!!!! okay.. so since i'm doing that i'm going back to this dang nabbit philosophy statement.

good news for the day- we gained two more minutes of daylight today! ONe in the morning and one in the evening!!! YEAH!!!!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Deep breathes, and a good book always help me put things in perspective. This is probably a late comment but I hope all is well. We'll have to plan a visit in the near future. Haven't been out there in ages. Take care of yourself. :)

Heather Enos, Ed.S., NCSP, BCBA said...

yes yes yes Jess, come visit!! School will be over in.... a few months.. i can handle this!!! haha..
are you back in chicago? are you doing well?