Yummm... Grandma's cookies.
Daniel digging into my grandma's cookies
with a spoon..... they were a bit mangled when they got to us
looked like someone had played football with them. Nonetheless, they
were still awesome and good..my grams has talent in the cookie arena that is for sure.
At Lloyd's in NY in August.
Tiffany (one of Daniel's good friends) and I...
Daniel and I being goofs on Missouri Pass
yep a 14er, nope we didn't make it to the top
we started hiking at 11:50am and you are supposed to
be finished and down by noon. We got pretty high and
weather came in so we hauled ass downhill!
Hi ya'll so there are some more pictures. I've been bad about updating my pictures or well just bad about updating in general. I'm still working about part-time. I drive all over the city of denver and the 'burbs and i'm tired of driving but i love my kiddos. I'm taking 13 credit hours this semester, down from 16. I dropped one, just wasn't going to work otherwise. I'm trying to finish up course work by next august so i can take my praxis and... ya know do that internship thing... great then move onto the prof. world... not so sure if i'm ready for that. I guess if I just don't fail to lose track of the value in life it will be good for me. I've always enjoyed doing what I do and doing what I like and trying new places so....last thing i would want is to start making a ton of money and get "stuck" oh wait, i've decided to be a school psych..who am i kidding, a ton of money? ha...
bought my ski pass the other day.. five mountain better watch out.. more like i'll be the ball of accumulating snow rolling down the hill... yeppers i'm switching to snowboarding. i've jumped on the bandwagon.
so the sun is peaking it's little eyeballs over the mountains and i swore i was gonna run this morning. i swore the last three mornings i'd be up by 5:15am and it took three days to accomplish that... so today i got up that early and its dark till 6:35, i already ate a bowl of cereal so...... i can expect craps but i've got to jet.. long day ahead of me.. peace!



No comments:
Post a Comment