"work out your own salvation. do not depend on others." -Buddha.
so this quote just struck me for some odd reason.
I haven't blogged in a while and in all honesty am feeling a bit guilty about doing it now. I took the day off because I was sick and to get school work done, which i've been putting off and... it is 12:25 already and not a lick of it has been touched.
OUCH... why can't I focus.
So I don't have must exciting to write because the fact that I get up two mornings out of the week at 5:30am (okay yesterday it was 4am) and go to work/school till about 8pm every night. So... workouts yeh IF they happen it is bright and early 6er or so.. I keep swearing I won't do this over and over and over again and I keep just doing it.. packing my schedule.
So 7 more classes to go. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.. I just may be a prof. soon enough. I'm on practicum right now. It is going well, a little slow as of yet but well nonetheless.
I just wish I could wake up every morning at about 5er or 5:30ish and feel energized, not exhausted. I'm hoping when this cold finally passes I'll be back on track but......track just seems so off right now. It is probably because I spend the majority of my day in a car running all around the outskirts of denver and because my schedule is sooooo random that it is hard to get in the groove with anything at all..
okay my bitch session is over for the moment.
I almost thought about putting school on hold and coaching lax again. I miss playing and coaching but like said "all good things come to an end." School is number one priority as of now just finish before I decide it is something else I want to do..... tunnel, light, tunnel, light... next august coursework will be completed.. haha i just keep talking myself through it.
my weekends are packed crazy but i wish they were packed with camping trips and such out of the city and into the mountains..soon soon soon!
anyway, sorry a very boring and not so much uplifting post. Nov. i'm running a 5k and another one in dec. maybe i'll have more to report then..
until.. smiles lots of them!
3 comments:
maybe not all good things come to an end... forever. just a temporary halt. a pause, if you will. :) you're not finished with lax. i know it. but im glad that you're doing this school thing, and i think u are too. :) keep up the good work and remember to take some mental health breaks now and then. they are good and essential. miss ya!
Hey girl. You look good. Haven't talked to you in forever. I got the Australia reunion email. I think I responded but If I didn't then I'm an ass. hehe Been busy but I'm totally up for it. The only people I'm still in contact with is Sara and Katie Michael (whenever she answers :) Lemme know if you've heard anything.
what is miss katie's email/phone.. i lost my phone and don't have her numero anymore and.... well she never answers my emails.. other than that its just you shells amy and pam i think?
thanks liss--when you coming to visit..???
Post a Comment