spring has sprung

Saturday, September 02, 2006

some updates


ouray, co - Aug. 27


Daniel and I on Independence pass
August 13, 2006
one of my bestest from home
Aug. 5th, 2006

Not much to report. School as started again. Again this summer I tried to spend as many weekends as I could outside of Denver. The pic of Timmuh and I is in NY..one of our last nights there :) boo hooo.. I miss that place. Upon our return from NY four days later Daniel and I managed to head to snowmass and visit aspen and camp near independence past. The following weekend I stayed here in Denver, due to class. Last weekend (26th and 27th) we headed down to Durango to visit Daniel's friend, Dave.
Durango was fun. I saw a lot more of the town this time than I did last summer. I actually really enjoyed it. More and more I'm enjoying the small town atmosphere... I spent most of my days just cruising around the streets and window shopping.....of course though, I managed to come home with three SMALL shopping bags... two items for me and three items for others! hehehe... Daniel and I hit up a road ride, about 30 miles or so, it was nice. Slow pace, we were both dead but nonetheless fun.....
Looks like weekend classes will be holding me in Denver for a while but... hey what is a few weekends in sept. down here when i know the snow is coming and i'll be spending most of nov and dec. in the mtns.. let it snow let it snow let it snow...i'm ready!!
okay back to reading... blah.. then benny's for some margs and mexican food yuuuummmm! :)
Happy Labor Day Friends!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

those are great pics h! you and daniel are adorable!

i miss colorado. : ( i miss you guys and i miss the mountains. : (

Heather Enos, Ed.S., NCSP, BCBA said...

I hear ya.. I'm ready to leave CO or well Denver, really ready to leave Denver... maybe boulder? Anyway, won't be long now and I may be venturing elsewhere.. crazy but to think about leaving def. makes me sad and to this about staying def. makes me go crazy so... its a tough one.. come visit us!!! also tahoe, when ya thinking?