hi guys..... Happy fourth of July tomorrow!! I hope ya'll have wonderful plans. I'm running a 10K with my friend Jen and hopefully takin some pics under the fireworks...
other news in my world.... my biggest fear is coming true and it has sent me on this whirlwind of emotions--I think I liked it better when i didn't feel.. oh wait... i still don't! haha or at least I keep telling myself that.
past weekend---awesome awesome awesome.. my family took me up to their mtn. house and took me sailing...then i hit up the WP with Carm. We were hoping to lay out but by the time we finished running and lifting the sun was gone and thunder clouds had rolled in.. We ended up watching sweet home alabama and eating pita chips and hummus all afternoon-i can't remember the last time i did that. then out to dinner then back to denver for moi.
next weekend destination: steamboat springs! hoot hoot!
lastly the best pick up line i've ever heard: "do you want to see my one-eyed trouser snake" funny funny funny story behind that one!
happy fourth! mauh! i'll put some pics up soon!
1 comment:
i love all the pics!~ i only have a second right now so i ll have to go back online to read everything but you and teh boy are sooooo freaking cute! miss you love you, liss. : )
Post a Comment