It has been forever since I have blogged. I guess summer will do that to you. A couple of new things Daniel hooked me up with a road bike and today made my third outting... hmmm.. no it was good, besides the frustration fit I threw at the midway point of this little hill... I get so mad at myself.. oh well.. guess we'll all have those mine haven't been so few and far lately as I am still (months later) attemping to get back into my grove of running and such. what can ya do?
Nonetheless, it was fun and I was challenged. After I got my bout of "pissedoffness" (yep, its a word now), I was good to go up maybe 1/8 of lookout mountain, okay maybe not even and 1/8 but it is a start. right? :( I'll just keep pluggin away bit by bit.. sometimes I wonder why i have to be so competitive because then when I feel it is out of my realm i shut down and quit performing..... plus, riding makes me miss lacrosse. i miss being really good at something... it'll come it will come..
Headed to NY... ROAD TRIP next week.. super exciting. I can't wait to see my friends and my family!!!! CANNOT WAIT.. I miss them oh soooooooo much. It is so funny when you are so far away and don't have the luxuries of just stopping in and saying hi or going grocery shopping at your grandparents' and parents' houses............. or just sitting and eating stove popped popcorn and a glass of wine while watching a movie with my other grandmama...those are the things I took for granted when I was living there that I miss the most! oh tear... miss my family.. i am forever grateful for the wonderful grandparents and parents that i have.. I'll post again with pictures! Read below its good.. now off to write a 5 page paper, a 15 page paper, and study for a final... shaaaaabangggggg butt whipping!
Never Argue with a Woman
One morning the husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap.
Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out.
She motors out a short distance, anchors, and reads her book.
Along comes a Game Warden in his boat. He pulls up alongside the
woman and says, "Good morning, Ma'am. What are you doing?"
"Reading a book," she replies, (thinking, "Isn't that obvious?")
"You're in a Restricted Fishing Area," he informs her.
"I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fi shing. I'm reading."
"Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up."
"If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault," says the woman.
" But I haven't even touched you," says the game warden.
"That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment."
"Have a nice day ma'am," and he left.
No comments:
Post a Comment