spring has sprung

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Holy guacamole...(sp) I feel like I have not blogged in FOREVER! really it hasn't been that long but since i'm not in school 24/7 and don't have internet hooked up at my apartment i'm not on the internet all the freakin time. it is actually nice. I actually don't have a t.v. in my apartment either and i have to admit... I DON"T MISS IT.
I'm sitting in this cute little coffee shop listening to this great random band do cover songs.. They are pretty good and it is super chill! i am loving the weather! I also started running tonight again with the old ACA crew. I did about 3 miles in about 25 min. better than I thought! that is exciting. I miss the ACA, but I love my job now as well... I just miss going to work and seeing a certain crew of people everyday----so if you all are readers get your butts to running Thursday nights at 7pm. We are doing a half marathon in the fall, hopefully! I am excited.
What else do I have to post.... not to much really. Went camping last weekend. Got to the mtns. on Saturday evening. Had dinner with some of my bestest, Carm and Mindy. Daniel, his sister, and her husband joined it was nice.... We went to a podunk rodeo to watch Kent, Carm's boy, ride for 7 seconds but it was lots of fun and a new experience for me. We set up camp about 11pm and dozed off shortly after that... well of course i barely slept all night but.. i love camping so i'll take the no sleep. Sunday Carm, Julie, and I hiked in winter park. i forgot the name of the trail... it was good though- almost to tree line with an excellent view! :) whoooohooooo

This coming weekend is yet another busy one. I'm working on a paper tomorrow afternoon and tom. night (yep waited till very last min. again) then i'm headed to meet a classmate, then off to a friends bbq!!! Yeh, haven't seen margs in FOREVER! Saturday i'm headed up to Grand Lake with one of my families!!! We are going sailing. Two other therapists are going with their boys or sign. others and i'll be flying solo but it is all good! Sunday I'm meeting Carm in winter park for a hike and laying in the sun!! whooo hoo.. gotta fix those tan lines for bryn's wedding in five weeks.
Next week I start classes again, second summer session already in swing. YUCK....
The following weekend a friend (wont' mention names) is throwing a get together and then... Satuday we are headed on a camping trip for Jen's bday!!! yeh! we are either headed to the sand dunes or to hike a fourteener, camp at the top, and hike down the next morning.. anyway is welcome to come so holler if you want to go!

I think that is it! I'm gonna go listen to their rolling stones cover band then head home to work on my paper! ugh... then to work in the a.m.
all of ya have a wonderful friday and weekend for that matter!
miss ya much!
Heath

2 comments:

shellie said...

heather you sure do have an exciting life....maybe it's because i'm sitting here on July 4th, designing a webpage instead of watching fireworks and partying....like a normal person with a social life...either way, i hope you have a great weekend, it sounds like you've got a nice one planned!

Heather Enos, Ed.S., NCSP, BCBA said...

hey Shel... welll if it makes you feel any better I worked yesterday for 6 hours as well.. ran a 10K well actually 6.6 miles, but only ran four... showered, headed to the bar, drank one beer watched the fireworks and headed home around 11:45pm... felt like i got beat with a stick this morning.. haha i'm old... i'm not much of a partier anymore... but yeh i did see the fireworks.. i hope you are well.... how is the new job?