
Helloooo Denver....
I am sitting at my favorite coffee shop again, putting off school work..... It has been a lazy Saturday afternoon. I got up around 9am jogged four miles, worked two hours, went home and slept for 3 hours.... wow... so untypical of me, considering after that I laid on my bed and talked on the phone for a little over an hour... lazy lazy lazy...
Tomorrow we are up bright and early to go hike Herman Lake or something like that... It should be fun...
I felt like I actually had a story to post and.... I can't remember it now to save my life.. hmmmm.. I go home in three weeks!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I can't wait. School has started again and my fall is packed but oh well.. what can ya do!? get through it thats all I have to remember, just get through it.
I'm going to miss this place when I leave but I don't think I will stay. A lot could change in a year that is for sure and so I can't promise that I won't stay but.... I have got this travelling bug once again and we all know what happened last time I got it this bad... I ended up half way across the world... i'm ready for that again... but hey i'm going into our country's failing educational system so.....I'll have summers off and lots of time to travel!
I think that is about it. I should go to it and work on that paper. Sorry my posts haven't been all that exciting!
1 comment:
hey heather! lovely picture! makes me want to climb a mountain........well.........i'm doing that here trying to clean the house...haha.
sounds like you're excited about school. ive always been excited about it too...i think i'll always take classes.....night classes, weekend classes.....just to make sure i never get in a rut and stop learning.
know what i mean?
Post a Comment