spring has sprung

Monday, July 07, 2008



No One wants snow right now but this is D and I snowshoeing and I love the pic- It was in an awesome place!


My Three Nephews- aren't they adorable!


view from Catamount Trail overlooking Green Mtn. Falls

Taos Solar Music Festival!

D and I in our rented adobe house just before show time on Friday! Show time!
D and I at the concert! My Beautiful Feet!!!

South Boundary trail (or SBT to the locals) in New Mexico- at 10,000 feet after an hour of straight climbing! Connector trails- white road and mondragon...

Taos Ski Resort Hike to Williams Lake- 11,000 feet above Sea Level! Beautiful! :)

2 comments:

Monica Wright said...

Beautiful pics. Glad to see you're doing well. I was considering updating Hannah's blog and linked over to yours and got distracted. Sorry to hear about your grandfather and I hope your grandmother fairs well. Hannah is doing great. We're not doing ABA anymore and she has only made progress (so much for the studies!). These children are children first and I'm convinced should not be put into a box. sorry for my mini-soapbox! Glad you and Daniel are doing well. What are your future plans with work? email me at monica.wright@gmail.com

Scott & Tami said...

It looks like you guys are having a blast....lovin life!!!