spring has sprung

Tuesday, May 08, 2007


How May already!? where did the time go. I have not been on blogger in forever it seems. I haven't shown my face in a while partly because I don't have anything significant to report and secondly I have not had the time.

School is winding down yay! I didn't handle going to school full time as well as I thought i would but in order to get through it I guess sometimes ya just have to do what you have to do. I've had a tough transition from Denver to the Springs. Not that the Springs is bad, because its not and its beautiful.. However, I'm working four days a week down here, and driving up there approx. three nights a week for classes. It is taxing on top of actually doing the work. But...no classes for three weeks, after I finish this dang final! Also, my practicum experience (what I refer to as work and really should call volunteer or slave labor..haha) is almost over as well.

I'm going to miss my district lots, just as much as I miss all the families I used to work for in Denver. But life is being called in yet antoher direction. I'm starting with a new district down here in the fall and am very excited. Although it is only internship, I will be paid--not full salary but I cannot complain about the package I made out with. I'm excited and nervous but they have got a lot of new initiatives put in place so.... it will all be good!

Other than that not much to report. The picture from above is when i was home in March.. That is my cute little pudgy nephew! I'm his favorite aunt! haha... I miss my family lots.. I'm headed to Moab next week for three days to try my hand at a bit of mtn. biking--fun stuff.. i'll post pictures of my bruises and scratches. My parents are visiting for the first time the following week :) and we are getting our dog :) sooooo........... should be fun!

HOpe you are all well.. until next time enjoy the beautiful summer weather.. i'm headed back to my final examination..

No comments: