I have the most wonderful friends and the most wonderful boyfriend. Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes yesterday and the gifts! You all make me smile!!! Ellie- i loved the singing keep it up you'll be a star someday- heath- thanks for the text!!! Adge- thanks for the card!!!! Kyle- thanks for remembering!!! My family- thanks for the cards, money, wishes etc.
Em-I can barely smell the flowers because my head is sooo stuffed but they are oh so pretty to look at and I'm sure they smell beautiful!!!! I love you guys!
So I couldn't have asked for a better birthday yesterday. The sun was shining, it had to have been 70 at least! I got out of a work early!!! Daniel took part of his afternoon off so we could hang together.
I got breakfast in the a.m., I headed to practicum, I went for a jog, then met Daniel here and went hiking! After our hike we headed to a really fancy rest. for dinner.. Yummmmmm yumm needless to say I ate way way way toooo much but it was ohhhhh soooo goood! Satisfied happy and loving it all I thought that was a pretty good bday present in and of itself. However, stached under our pillow when i got home was a spa day too!!!! What a great boy! I am spoiled sometimes :) wink wink!!!!
So all of you mean so much to me and I appreciate everything! My life is filled with smiles because of you guys and I can't thank you enough :)
1 comment:
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GIRL! im sorry, i am a sucky friend! what exact day is it so that i can put it in my calendar for next year, the 13th of March? I'm glad you had such a good day. How are you liking the Springs? We need to catch up soon! Miss ya!
Post a Comment