spring has sprung

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Bad Hair Cut

Yikes, so I took the plung again and cut my hair shorter. I was cute but alright when I left the salon two day ago.. since then it is awful!!! I can't make it do anything and..... it requires so much time I want to screammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!! awwwhhh so I guess I'll be pulling what little of it I can back for the next few weeks till i grows out.. I will have to take a picture AFTER I have figured out how to do something with it.


Good news!!! My best friend got engaged this weekend :) yeah!!!! I'm so happy for her.. she is sooo sooo sooo sooo happy! It is great to see:)

Lastly, I've come down with this awful head cold that turned into a chest cold this morning. We have absolutely beautiful weather and I'm stuck inside. So might as well make some use of it and go do some school work... 2 months left... yeah

No comments: