so I am extremely pressed for time as I sit here at 7:30am trying desperately to finish this graduate paper before my work day starts... but I wanted to post because I feel like it has been forever! Wow, it is almost the end of June-where did it go and how did it seem to creep by so fast!!! hmm..
Things are good! I am happy, although I'm working off 2 1/2 hours of sleep and want to be home curled up in my bed.... oh well, my own fault- who leaves two papers and one semi-big project to the last two days... I DO... :(
Anyway, bit by bit I'm feeling more and more rejuvinated. I went white water rafting yesterday down a class IV- the water we moving at a pretty decent speed. Our guide was good, considering I didn't feel like we were getting bumped around enough..... haha I like to be just on the edge of the scared/nervous side....haha.. So his lines were clean and our trip was pretty smooth!
That is about all I have to say though -i'm excited for the upcoming weekends as I gear up and prepare to head out of the city and into the mtns. for some much needed adventures. I will keep you all posted. For now, Happy Monday and have a wonderful week!
H
2 comments:
that is EXACTLY how i am...i always leave things for the day before, the night before, 2 hours before its due. but somehow its worked out for me to be under pressure and usually i come out on top.
i hope you did the same with your finals paper!!
where are you adventuring? traveling?
went to winter park and camped... next weekend up to grand lake to sail and the following weekend to hike a fourteener or to.... go to the sand dunes... I LOVE SUMMER!
Post a Comment