
It has been awhile since I have posted. This should have been posted long before the Moab trip.. I just got extremely busy. The people you see in the picture are my three best friends from middle school. I miss them and love them terribly!!!
They came out to visit in August and we had a blast. Some highlights: my jetta on a 2 hour 4-wheel drive trail, sleeping in a hut with 7 other random strangers in the middle of nowhere with no cell phone service, Casa Bonitas, Lodo Bar rooftop and plenty of others! Just wanted to post and say thank you for the most wonderful friends in the world. So happy you came out. Ellie-the jacket is still coming (they were on back order).. Heath-a surprise for you at your bday... Adge- a surprise for you as well and hope you are doing wonderful with the hubbie! Many thanks!!!
3 comments:
HIIIIII!!! GOOD TO SEE YOU! im swamped, but i promise to get back to you soon!! love ya!
hi hi hi
heather, if you're gonna send out an email that says you're blogging again...you have to blog! : ) cheers, happy halloween!
Post a Comment